Accountability! Oh, hello… The next She’s CRACKED! podcast episode is live and ready for you!
Episode 4 and the links below focus on:
- Trap of becoming a “value martyr”
- Danger of comparing yourself to others
- How to get out of this trap!
- Accountability and self-awareness
- Self Improvement
I love the resources below for more reading! Ways to think about behaviors, improving self-awareness, and the importance and benefits of mastering Accountability.
Most importantly, Episode 4 is an excuse to share the articles below, which are the pride and joy of the episode rather than my rambling. Please let me know your thoughts or how they have helped you!
- Darryl McDaniels (DMC) – Ten Ways Not to Commit Suicide: A Memoir
- DMC – Admitting Mental Health Issues Is Powerful
- NY Foundling – About Camp Felix
- NY Daily News DMC/Camp Felix feature
- Harvard Business Review – Feeling Valued At Work
- Psychology Today – Relationship Martyrs
- Lone Wolf – Martyr Complex Symptoms and Sufferers
- Matt Barnes – Valuing Yourself
- Taking Action when you feel unappreciated
- Psychology Today – Stop Comparing Yourself to Others
- Psychology Today – How to do that (above)
- Odyssey – The Danger of Comparison
- “Unstuck” – Danger of Comparison
- Albert Ellis Institute – Danger of Comparison, from a leader on CBT and Evidence Based psychotherapy
- 13 Things to Do Instead!
- Life is Enough
- Invest in Yourself – Your Future Depends on It
- The Oz Principle: Getting Results Through Individual and Organizational Accountability
- Forbes – Accountability is Crucial
- Circle of Consequence and the Importance of Accountability
- Accountability in Leadership
- Developing Good Habits – Benefits of Accountability. We’ve covered the importance, now see how this all benefits you!